09 June, 2008

Add my name to the blog role.

Well, I've finally succumbed to peer pressure. I've been getting hounded by many and varied people to join the infamous blogosphere and splat my thoughts and opinions out on the web for everyone to see.


Now don't get me wrong. I'm a big fan of blogs, and read and/or monitor many blogs every day (see my Blog List to the right). However, I've never thought that I had enough to say to actually add to the wealth of information out there without diluting the quality.


In the last few months though, things have happened that drove me to research things that would have made interesting blog posts, and that I haven't necessarily seen in other places.


Therefore you can add my name to the list of people adding data to the virtual encyclopedia that is the internet.


My subject areas will likely focus on:



I look forward to sharing my journey with you.






2 comments:

Dimitri Gielis said...

Welcome in Blogger space my friend!
Look forward to your content.

Dimitri

Paulo Vale said...

Doug,

Welcome to blogs world.
Very nice to have lot's of people writing about their experiences. You all learn with that.

Paulo