28 July, 2008

Invited to present at the 2008 ODTUG APEX Exposed training event.

Well, it's official... I'll be presenting "Performance Tuning APEX Applications" at the APEX EXPOSED event.


I'm in the process of updating the presentation based on feedback from audiences and friends who have seen the presentation, so if you have any favorite APEX performance tuning tips, please let me know. I'll give full credit in the presentation to those that submitted the tips.


I'll also be working with Scott Spendolini to present a "best practices" guide to APEX Development. Hopefully Scott's experience as an APEX Consultant and mine as a developer of Commercial Software using APEX will bring together an interesting mix of "Do's and Don'ts" for APEX Development.


Anyway, even though I'm up first thing, and share the last spot with Scott, I'm looking forward to the conference.


Hope to see you there.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Doug,

I've compiled a list of tips that have helped me in my APEX development. Blogger does not allow the use of links in comments. So I'm not posting them in the comments as many of the tips have links to discussions/blogs where I got the tips from. Send me an email todd.arave[at]imail.org and I'll send you the list.

Regards,
Todd